bdx message

Subject: Re: [bdx] New version of BDEA uploaded

At 2011-03-30 14:14 +0200, Mikkel Hippe Brun wrote:
>On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 12:24 PM, Pim van der Eijk
><<mailto:pvde@sonnenglanz.net>pvde@sonnenglanz.net> wrote:
>
>I have not studied this document fully, but here are some comments:
>
>1) I would recommend starting to use the OASIS specification
>templates as soon as possible, to save yourselves a lot of editing
>time later ..
>

>Agree - I have requested a template from OASIS. You cannot download
>them anymore. They will create a template for us.

I am the author of the DocBook template for writing specification
documents in XML.  I can help with advice and assistance if you
decide to go with XML source instead of with an ODF source.

 From the templates page:

   http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/

... you can get the DocBook environment (version 0.5):

   http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/DocBook/spec-0.5/
   http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/DocBook/spec-0.5/oasis-specification-0.5-wd03.html

... and an example template to start editing into an actual specification:

   http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/DocBook/spec-0.5/template/

--
Contact us for world-wide XML consulting & instructor-led training