Subject: Re: [bpel4people] BPEL4People TC - 3/17 Draft Agenda

Hi Yoichi,

I think it is fair to say that no one individual on the TC fully understands the issues you are raising (BP-64 and BP-72) and hence no one can speak on your behalf. They are currently in "new" state, which means that the TC has not decided (voted on) whether they should be moved to "open" state, assigned to a TC member and worked on.

Although there is no OASIS best practice in situations like this, I think that given you have tried without success to explain your point of view via email they are unlikely to be opened unless you can find a way to attend the TC and explain the issues person.

In the meantime I will create a JIRA ID for you (I did not realize you did not have one) so you can update the issue text as you see fit.

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings

Inactive hide details for Yoichi Takayama ---2009/03/17 05:50:40 PM---Thanks, Dave. The issue BP-64 still stands if I understanYoichi Takayama ---2009/03/17 05:50:40 PM---Thanks, Dave. The issue BP-64 still stands if I understand the standards correctly.

Yoichi Takayama <yoichi@melcoe.mq.edu.au>

Dave Ings/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

bpel4people@lists.oasis-open.org

2009/03/17 05:50 PM

Re: [bpel4people] BPEL4People TC - 3/17 Draft Agenda

Thanks, Dave.

The issue BP-64 still stands if I understand the standards correctly. I hope that someone can represent my position or can acknowledge the issue really exists.

As to BP-72, may I amend it?

In the proposal "Also, clarify what it is." is fine, but can you delete all of the following parts from the "(1)...."?

Initially, I thought that the Task Processor was a Task Web Service, but you mean it is a module which gets the HumanTask definition (XML) from the Process engine and take responsibility of processing the information and handling the Task List and Task UI (note: the draft document states that the Task UI Client can be a part of the Task List Client or an additional application that is coordinated by the Task List application).

Also, I have sent an additional issue request but it has not been created yet.

Also, I have sent an additional explanation for BP-64. If you can correlate it with the BP-64, that would be great.

Thanks,
Yoichi
Yoichi Takayama, PhD
Senior Research Fellow
RAMP Project
MELCOE (Macquarie E-Learning Centre of Excellence)
MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY

Phone: +61 (0)2 9850 9073
Fax: +61 (0)2 9850 6527
www.mq.edu.au
www.melcoe.mq.edu.au/projects/RAMP/
MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY: CRICOS Provider No 00002J

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of Macquarie E-Learning Centre Of Excellence (MELCOE) or Macquarie University.