bt-interop message

Subject: RE: [Interop] Demonstrations on July 25/26

Mark

Firstly apologies if this has been discussed  - I was out of the loop for a
few days...

With regard to the implementation and interoperability testing, and Pal's
suggestions about possible scenarios, are we going to coordinate the efforts
of those people committing to do implementations to try and agree on a
specific use case to implement such that we can easily test interoperability
in a consistent context.

Certainly we can all develop a standalone type demonstration but I think it
makes sense to try and at least have some groups collaborate such that we
can leverage the demonstration in the interoperability testing.

At Talking Blocks are looking at developing a scenario depicted below to
start with;

A single Consumer implementation: Initiator/Factory/Coordinator
and
3 Provider implementations : Participant + Service

After this first iteration we will look to extend / separate further with a
separate coordinator as a service, add a composer to the consumer, and
introduce another Provider offering a similar service to one of the original
3 Providers, such that we can fully demonstrate the entire spec.

I don't really have a preference  - although I need to re-read the use cases
to pick the most appropriate to the scenario shown above -  about which use
case gives us the context for the implementations,  but if others are using
the same use case we could leverage these demonstrations into POC and
interoperability tests.

Regards,
Mark Potts
Chief Technology Officer