Subject: [bt-spec] issues ranking

Everyone seems to have been very quiet - no new issues, no comments on
issues.

I've added a couple of extra links to prior discussions where I noticed
them)

I'm starting to work through the issues, in roughly the order:

definitely technical, and I can see what sort of document change to propose

technical, but I don't think a technical change is needed (a clarification
may be)

presentational/explanation

There also are some issues that seem to be "non-responsive" as I think they
say in some standards circles - they don't ask for a change in the document.

Peter

Peter Furniss
Technical Director, Choreology Ltd
web: http://www.choreology.com