Subject: Re: [bt-spec] IMPT : Oracle Technical Submission for the BTP

Geoff, I've read through the document and added some comments and another
diagram to help explain my position on this. There's still some confusion as
to why this is necessary and why it requires changes to the specification.
If you want to just keep marking up the document or send back specific
emails on the issues then I'm OK with either.

Mark.

SENDER : Dr. Mark Little, Architect (Transactions), HP Arjuna Labs
PHONE  : +44 191 2606216, FAX : +44 191 2606250
EMAIL  : mark_little@hp.com