Subject: Re: [camp] Planning for a new CSD

+1

On 03/03/2013 02:43 PM, Roshan Agrawal wrote:
Even if I have been watching from the sidelines, I am amazed at the
progress, and the spirit of camaraderie in the TC meetings.

*From:*camp@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:camp@lists.oasis-open.org] *On
Behalf Of *GILBERT PILZ
*Sent:* Friday, March 01, 2013 10:29 AM
*To:* camp@lists.oasis-open.org

Adrian,

Thanks for putting this together.

~ gp

On 2/27/2013 3:22 PM, Adrian Otto wrote:

    TC,

    First, I would like to recognize the considerable progress the CAMP
    TC has made since coming to OASIS. There have been 22
    resolved/applied issues since our first CSD, including several
    considerable contributions. Here is a list to refresh your memory:

        CAMP-1 New Feature: Need a way to get metadata for a particular
        resource

        CAMP-2 Bug: What is the purpose of the Definitions attribute?

        CAMP-6 Bug: Are application component independent of assemblies?

        CAMP-7 Bug: The type 'Snapshot' is undefined

        CAMP-10 New Feature: Extensions scheme

        CAMP-12 Bug: Clarify scope of Application Components

        CAMP-13 Improvement: Media Type "type" argument not compatible
        with Python request parsers

        CAMP-14 New Feature: How are supported formats discovered

        CAMP-15 Improvement: Use message-id and profile rather than uri
        and namespace

        CAMP-19 Bug: SSL Cipher Suite

        CAMP-24 Bug: Assembly Template and Assembly trees should be
        analogous

        CAMP-25 Improvement: Refine link structure

        CAMP-33 Improvement: Time zones and timestamps

        CAMP-34 Bug: Immutable and read-only attributes in the REST world

        CAMP-35 Bug: Spec needs to clarify the constraints on the
        relationship between Assembly Templates and Application
        Component Templates

        CAMP-36 New Feature: Use HTTP Patch and JSON Patch for updates
        to resources

        CAMP-38 Bug: resourceState attribute needs clarification

        CAMP-39 New Feature: Discovery Features

        CAMP-48 Improvement: Using SelectAttr in conjunction with PUT is
        duplicative and problematic

        CAMP-49 Bug: Resolution fo issue 39 results in resources that do
        not have common attributes

        CAMP-50 Bug: spec needs to clarify behavior in the case of
        duplicate JSON keys

        CAMP-53 Bug: Inconsistent Common Attributes for Format,
        TypeDefinition, and AttributeDefinition

    All of these are in WD07 for your review:

    https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/download.php/48399/camp-spec-v1.1-wd07.doc

    I plan to motion for the creation of CSD02 in our next meeting,
    including all work in WD07, plus any resolutions that are passed
    during our next meeting. I'm very proud of the progress of the CAMP
    TC, and I thank you all for your contributions and guidance.

    Thanks,

    Adrian