ces-tc message

Subject: RE: [ces-tc] Groups - CESTC Distributed Ledger Whitepaper uploaded

I noticed a couple of inconsistencies and make a couple of changes in the document (with tracking on).

From: ces-tc@lists.oasis-open.org <ces-tc@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Joaquin Sufuentes
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2024 2:25 PM
To: ces-tc@lists.oasis-open.org

Submitter's message
TC Members please review the final version of the whitepaper wherein the connection to leveraging future GenAI capabilities is mentioned. A mini-TC session will be scheduled next week to review the additional wording added. We will again take a voice vote for ratification. Thanks
-- Mr. Joaquin Sufuentes

Document Name: CESTC Distributed Ledger Whitepaper

Description
Latest version of the whitepaper including verbiage connecting the
standards work to leverage future Gen AI capabilities.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Joaquin Sufuentes
Group: OASIS Computing Ecosystem Supply-Chain (CES TC) TC
Folder: Working Drafts