Subject: Re[2]: [cgmo-webcgm] Changes to XCF chapters

Hi Lofton,

I don't want to complicate things, but I have to say that I don't like
the passing of HTML code around without a repository.  I'm afraid we
will loose work that way.  A check-in/check-out would be nice to have
but we don't have one.  So my personal feeling on the matter is that
there should be one person taking the wording (in plain text) and
pasting it into the draft and doing the formatting.

However, if I'm the only one thinking this way, I'll go along.

A compromise might be to break the draft into several documents (one
per chapter) and circulate those (i.e., they wouldn't circulate very
much).  I dunno, it might be that breaking the spec into several
documents is as much work as pasting the latest proposals into it.

PS: It's not that I don't want to do the edits, it's that I don't like
our primitive setup very much.

Thoughts?