Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Groups - 20050824 telecon minutes (TC_Telecon_20050824.pdf) uploaded

Corrections:  I am omitted from the IPR section.  I have signed.

Request:  please extend this action item, "Lofton – Unicode test – get from
Deiter/Forest tests – Open – due 6 Sep".  Please add two weeks to the due
date.  Since I don't have the illustration tool, and am assembling the test
in interaction with Dieter and Forrest, 10 days is too little time (all
other circumstances and AIs considered).

-Lofton.