Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Reminder: Telecon Wednesday Sep 21

All --

I have finished pre-processing Dieter comments through section 3.1.  I
suggest that these, at least, should be on the agenda.  So please have a
look at 'em (and the messages I sent).

I will continue pre-processing from 3.2 onward, but first I want to finish
a little bit of test-suite work, around which there may be another issue.