Subject: japanese unicode test uploaded

I have uploaded the unicode test:

utf16-japanese-v10.htm
utf16-japanese-v10.cgm
utf16-japanese-v10.png

It is UTF16, and it is a WebCGM 1.0 file, i.e., it uses the WebCGM 1.0
Character Set List 'tail'.

After some consideration, we have decided that we will make tests for both
WebCGM 1.0 unicode files and WebCGM 2.0 unicode files (the difference is in
the CSL 'tail' definition).  Viewers will need to handle both for a while.

Other planned tests, in progress:  chinese, and utf8.

Itedo and SDI both pass this test, by the way.