Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] ISSUE: prohibit picBehavior on fragment of linkuri's URI parameter?

I want to be clear about my motivations, entirely pragmatic, for my
recommendation ...

Although I appreciate the aesthetic appeal of cleaning up these legacy
warts on 1.0, on the other hand, probably everyone has implemented this
(there's a 1.0 test of it, I reckon?), and it's more disruption to
deprecate / remove it than its removal is worth.

-Lofton.