Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] ISSUE: relative URIs in 'linkuri'

Maybe this was discussed on the telecon; but here are my thoughts
anyway...

I don't understand what the problem is; or what is meant by 'linkuri'.
'linkuri' the WebCGM 1.0/2.0 APS attribute; or <linkuri> element of
the XCF?

If we are talking about the WebCGM 1.0/2.0 APS attribute, then this is
easy, relative URIs should behave in 2.0 liked they behaved in WebCGM
1.0. I'm sure you'll all agree.

I suspect Dieter was talking about the <linkuri> element of the XCF.
Please don't forget that applying an XCF onto a WebCGM document is
'replacing' the existing WebCGM APS attribute values with the new ones
found in the XCF. When an implementation sees:

<grobject apsid="one">
  <linkuri uri="#myObject" />
<grobject>

The string '#myObject' is set within the 'one' APS, like so:
BEGAPS 'one' 'grobject' STLIST;
  APSATTR 'linkuri' "14 3 '#myObject' '' ''";
  BEGAPSBODY;
ENDAPS;

And the hyperlinking behavior of such a file should be well defined
(as per WebCGM 1.0).