Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Groups - WebCGM TC telecon minutes 20060412 (TC_Telecon_20060412.pdf) uploaded

Dave,

one clarification re object behaviors:

"Reopened - Dieter explained that newHighlight alone on a link is not
ambiguous. Lofton explained ambiguity and will add an explanatory note in
this section on this behavior. "

Lofton and I agreed that it is not ambiguous. We also agreed to use
"full+newHighlight" to the mapping of "highlight" and "highlight_all".

Regards,
Dieter