Subject: Re[2]: [cgmo-webcgm] AppStructure-interactivity test

Hi Don,

Actually, I think one of the APS should have a specified value (i.e.,
the interactivity attribute should be set); instead of having both APS
with no attributes. It would make for a better test (IMO).

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected
by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and
delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.