Subject: REMINDER: telecon

We will be continuing discussion of approaches to new work for WebCGM
2.1.  Preliminary agenda attached.

Please reply with regrets, if you can't make it.

Details:
Time: 7:00am,- 8:30am pt
Dial in numbers:
Toll numbers:
FRANCE +33-1-70-70-84-56
GERMANY +49-69-2222-3468
UNITED KINGDOM +44-20-7108-6391
USA +1-210-795-0625
Toll Free Numbers:
FRANCE 080-510-0984
GERMANY 0800-101-7056
UNITED KINGDOM 0800-279-9632
USA 866-617-3597
Pass Code: 6961530 - NOTE new passcode
If you need numbers for other countries, let me know

Be sure to use the NEW PASSCODE listed above.

I'm going into two weeks of meetings and will have limited time, but
will hosting the telecon this week.
I've got ATA CAWG meetings hosted in Seattle Mon-Thurs of this week and
then leave Friday for EPWG meetings in Paris Mon-Wed, Jun 11-13.  I'll
be back in the office on Fri June 15.

Thx...Dave
 <<20070606_WebCGM_TC_Telecon_agenda.doc>>
Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com

20070606_WebCGM_TC_Telecon_agenda.doc