Subject: updated transform tests

Hi Ulrich,

By looking at the FTP listing,
[1] ftp://ftp.cgmlarson.com/

I see that there are new copies of two tests with dates of 7-feb:
RotateAnimation.htm, .cgm
TranslateAnimation.htm, .cgm

And a whole batch of updated tests transform tests with dates of 5-feb.

Two comments:

1.) Could you please inform the TC list when you upload new tests or update
tests?  I only became aware of these because of recent comments by Forrest.

2.) the test filenames are slightly wrong:  'camel case' should be
rotateAnimation, not RotateAnimation.  See the test matrix [2] for the
proper file names.  (Note:  this is a minor problem but we ought to fix it
next time you update the files -- it will cause some problems in unix
systems, where filenames are case sensitive.)

[2] ftp://ftp.cgmlarson.com/test-matrix.htm

Thanks,