Subject: Re: features missing 2-pass criteria

All --

You might be interested in this exchange below with Dave, regarding the
LETD (and HSD) via the ACI interface.

FWIW, I believe that the underlying LETD functionality *is* implemented.  I
think there is a test somewhere in the old portions of the WebCGM suite
(i.e., static 1.0 stuff).  Correct me if I'm wrong.

Given that ... it should *not* be a big deal to do this through the ACI
interface, for a simple test.  (Remember, we're testing the ACI interface
to LETD; we are NOT trying to provide exhaustive LETD testing.)

-Lofton.