Subject: f2f vs. telcon

Chairs:

With recent events making it unlikely that many TC members will be able
to travel for the foreseeable, I'd like to remind you that the OASIS TC
Process makes no distinction between a TC member attending a meeting in
person or via telephone. If you have a face-to-face TC meeting you
should also offer teleconferencing capabilities to allow those unable to
attend in person to still participate  -- we especially don't want to
put people's memberships in jepardy because they are unable to travel.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
978.667.5115 x206