Subject: [chairs] A suggestion

Karl

I have a suggestion. Is there a way that OASIS can provide on all TC web sites
the capability to track organisations/people downloading the specifications?
Most of the standards consortiums provide this feature to help them keep
track of the number of downloads of the specs., and an idea of who is
evaluating/using the specs for what purpose. Our committee specs. are now
being downloaded heavily from all over the world and we are keen to know the
different type of applications that are intending to use the specs. But we
just cannot track the usage. So, some sort of simple registration before
downloading the specs could be really a worthwhile one for us and may be for
other TCs.

This is just a suggestion.

Thanks and regards

Ram Kumar