Subject: Re: [chairs] review of TC charters

Thanks Karl - looks like you have the correct charter and correct revised charter for the WSS TC.

Cheers
Kelvin

Karl Best <karl.best@oasis-open.org>

02/04/2003 12:44 PM
Please respond to
karl.best@oasis-open.org

chairs <chairs@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[chairs] review of TC charters

TC chairs:

As part of moving all of our TC information over to the Kavi system I've
been compiling and reviewing the charters for each of your TCs.

Initially the charter for the TC is the name, statement of purpose, and
list of deliverables found in the TC proposal (which is announced as the
Call For Particiaption). The TC Process allows the TC to "clarify" the
charter, with the requirement that this be communicated to the TC
Administrator (me) so that I can announce this to the OASIS membership
(please see http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.shtml#revision)

I have become aware that some changes to charters have not been
communicated to me. As such they are invalid. Changes that conflict with
 OASIS policies are also not valid.

I have prepared charters for each of the TCs based upon the Calls For
Participation, modified by any changes that have been approved by the
TCs and communicated to and approved by myself. I have posted these at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/charters/

Please review the charter for your TC and let me know of any
discrepancies. These will be posted on your TC page when we move to Kavi.

-Karl