Subject: Re: [chairs] At long last, filenaming rules document

Eve,

Thought for the day - bioengineered kudzu - that tastes like
chocolate and has the same effects as hemp...with the
nutritional benefits of alpha-alpha.   Maybe I should
patent that...

Anyway - personally I like the date suffix for working
documents to keep track of all the edits that fly
back and forth...

Cheers, DW.
Message text written by "Eve L. Maler"
>It started with a request back in November about how to uniquely
identify OASIS documents in bibliographic references, and grew like
kudzu!  <