Subject: [chairs] Kavi and old documents

An interesting issue was raised today at a different industry meeting I attended. Other standards bodies and industry groups have HTML references in their documents to documents and/or web pages that belong to OASIS TC's. This is a good thing obviously as we want other folks referencing our work and liaising with us. The concern however is that when we move to Kavi will all of the existing links no longer work or will the current TC pages and documents  (including the mail archives) be "frozen in time" perhaps with a message telling people to go to the new place for the latest news ?  If yes then great. If no then I think we have a problem.

Cheers
Kelvin
WSS TC co Chair