Subject: [chairs] Re: Quorum required for good standing

The OASIS TC Process says that a person must attend two out of three
meetings, but it doesn't define what consitutes a meeting. In all cases
where the TC Process doesn't define something we must look to RRO. I've
been under the impression that only quorate meetings would count for
attendence rules, but I think that the reference Jon gave us would say
otherwise.

But you'll still want to keep track of attendence and send out warnings
to people who don't attend because non-attending members make it
difficult or impossible for the TC to ever achieve quorum and be able to
transact business.

-Karl