Subject: [chairs] Proposed Process Change - JC Members

Karl,

The other change I wanted to propose, which I believe does require a TC
Process change or at least clarification is that when additional TCs form a
liaison with a JC I think they should become members immediately (assuming
they are already voting members of the TC they represent) and not have to
wait for the 3 meeting or 60 days. I see no benefit to the delay in this
case.

The rules for starting a new JC would not change.

Hal