Subject: [chairs] delayed launch

TC Chairs:

We've run into some server problems (a database outage last night) that,
while now fixed, make us want to watch the server over the weekend
before we launch.

We're looking at Monday morning ET for this. At the time of launch we'll
be sending a note to all members asking them to get their passwords;
that's the signal that the mail lists are running as part of the member
database, the new public pages are accessible, and the new TC
functionality is live.

So you've all now got a couple extra days to get your member rosters
updated. :-)

-Karl