Subject: Re: [chairs] Kavi - those Email Address Blues

David:

The problem is that the TC mail lists are attached to the TC rosters,
which are adminsitered via Kavi. All of the other lists (*-dev,
*-comment, etc.) must be managed separately.

Usually you can manage all of these other subscriptions using the web
form at http://lists.oasis-open.org/ob/adm.pl but this has been broken
recently (it points to the xml.org lists). Jeff promises that this will
be fixed very soon.

-Karl