Subject: Re: [chairs] updates Kavi status

I hesitated to bring this up back while the hack attack and the
Blaster/Sobig flareup was at its height, but we really do need a way
to let the TCs structure their own documents. Connecting to the
documents section of TCs that have a lot of subcommittees and
documents requires a long wait and a lot of what should be
unnecessary scrolling. This is quite apart from the issue of minutes,
the process for which needs to give some ability to the Secretaries
to post and edit according to feedback, personal preferences or
working styles.

Addressing our TC needs with Kavi was a step in the right direction,
and while we are still somewhat in the shakedown phase, it is getting
close to time to take stock and adjust to fit differing needs.

Ciao,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks