Subject: Re: [chairs] need your comments on DocMgmt system requirements

Generally, you can use separate folders for that, and put folders
inside folder, but if it is all locked up insider a "search" engine,
it becomes more trouble than it is worth to someone from the public
unfamiliar with the structure of a particular TC yet who wants to
quickly research the topic area and download the most useful versions
for any individual set of needs.

Batch uploading and a sitemap would help.

Ciao,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks