Subject: Re: [chairs] Biographic data schemas

 From OASIS: CIQ TC (Customer Information Quality)

includes Name and Address specification.

Also HumanMarkup TC will be re-engaging the effort to gather, list
and incorporate all such identity schemata, particularly with regard
to healthcare and emergency management domains.

HR-XML Organization
http://www.hr-xml.org/hr-xml/wms/hr-xml-1-org/index.php?language=2

includes Person Name, Postal Address

DOJ: Global Justice XML Data Model and Standards:
http://www.it.ojp.gov/topic.jsp?topic_id=133

 From there on it gets messier and messier. In HumanMarkup we plan to
provide a service for choosing the most appropriate standard per
domain, usage, jurisdiction, etc. Trying to do one-size-fits-all is
train-wreck in progress. Fortunately, Microsoft pulled Passport back
within MSN so the Liberty Alliance and various web services security,
policy, infrastructure, etc can proceed to codify the working nuts
and bolts, but this is a minefield even with that.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks