ciq message

Subject: RE: Potential for co-operation with CEN,The Eurpoean StandardizationBody

Message text written by Ram Kumar

Is anyone interested to attend the CEN meeting on 29th June? Please
let me know. Looks like I have some problems regarding travel grants.

> The CEN folks should also be coordinating thru Alain and the XML/edi
> efforts they have working and Martin Bryan.

Who are Alain and Martin Bryan?

<<<<<<<<<

I suggest that Alain and Martin would be good to carry
the flag here.  Alain is working the CEN/ISSS xml/edi work and also
knows ebXML very well having been to all the meetings since Brussels.

Martin is chairing the xml/edi work for CEN and also knows ebXML
very well.

I'll try and find time tomorrow to interface and ask them to
reveiw what we have to date.

Thnaks, DW.,