ciq message

Subject: RE: [cpexchange-wg] OASIS Standards for customer information

All right guys, now I'm confused. :-)  I'm sure I missed the boat on this
one (I was not on the conference call), so please bare with me:

1) Are we going to working parallel to the standards OASIS has listed there
or we'll be attempting to complement/review what we/they have?
2) Should I consider these documents the bases on which we'll continue to
develop xNAL?

Sorry for my confusion.

Cheers,