ciq message

Subject: FW: [cpexchange-wg] Collaboration of the customer standard

Guys

CPExchange has come back to us on potential collaboration
with CIQ. Please let me know your thoughts and I will get back
to them.

Regards

Ram

-----Original Message-----
From: Stewart, Leonard [mailto:lstewart@printing.org]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 8:03 AM
To: 'rkumar@msi.com.au'
Cc: 'cpexchange-wg@yahoogroups.com'

I apologize for the slowness of response to your inquiry.  The group has
been doing some internal assessments and I wanted to give that process the
opportunity to work its way through.  While we a continuing to formulate our
go to market strategy, and next steps, we would be very interested to hear
what your group has in mind in the way of convergence.  We think we have a
potentially strong offering here, and would certainly entertain any
opportunity to strengthen it further and get it to market.  I am certain you
guys feel the same way.  Please fell free to call or write in reply, so we
can evaluate the opportunity, and hopefully find a mutually beneficial
position

Leonard

Leonard B. Stewart
Director - E-Business Initiatives
IDEAlliance

formerly Graphic Communications Association
100 Daingerfield Road
Alexandria, VA  22314-2888
(703) 837-1080 office

(703) 548-2867 fax