ciq message

Subject: RE: [cpexchange-wg] Collaboration of the customer standard

Title: RE: [cpexchange-wg] Collaboration of the customer standard

Ram,

I think we could concentrate on developing xNAL ported to CPE.  This may mean that CPE might consider the adoption/implementation of a dynamic transcoding proxy (DTP) of sorts so that xNAL can be "plugged" onto it without the need for adapters, so typical in middleware approaches.  Our approach would be more of a topware.

Anyhow, there might be a possibility for us to generate this DTP, in case CPE decide not to spend time/efforts with it.  Needless to say, I think the collaboration is key, not only at the integration/implementation level, but would also give us some leverage and validation/exposure out there.

My 2 cents,

Marcus Goncalves
Chief Knowledge Officer
Virtual Access Networks, Inc.
>>Awarded the best enterprise product at Comdex 2000<<
360 Merrimack Street, Bldg 1, 2nd floor - Lawrence, MA 01843
http://www.thevan.com
Email: mgoncalves@thevan.com - ICQ 5957163
Ph: 978-722-7107 - Cell: 508-353-1885 - Fax: 978-794-4363
Main number: 978-725-3322
Pers. HP: http://members.aol.com/goncalvesv/private/writer.htm

personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.