ciq message

Subject: [ciq] A question

CIQ TC members

As part of working on the next release of CIQ standards, I am in the
process of making the standards better structured. When you look at xCIL,
Telephone, Fax and Cell Phone elements carry similar structures, but are now
as separate elements. The idea is to put them into one category and use
Type attribute to define what type it is. The problem I have is to find
a common name for the element that describes these devices. Any suggestions?

-CommunicationDevice?
-PhoneNumber?
-ContactNumber?

Any ideas or suggestions?

I am working on the next version of xCIL specification to cater for all types
of customer relationships. I enclose here a 3 page document that shows the
different type of relationships the next version of xCRL will handle.
Have a look at it and let me know if I missed anything.

Regards

Ram

MSI Business Solutions:
Level 12, 67 Albert Ave
Chatswood NSW 2067

We are a One to One Business solutions and Consulting Company
that assists our clients to become Customer-Centric with
appropriately tailored strategies,services and enabling technologies.

Office Phone:	+61 2 94128333
Facsimile:	+61 2 94134275

Web Site:	http://www.msi.com.au/

xcrl relationships.doc