ciq message

Subject: Fwd: Curious about modeling Hanoi Addresses

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ram Kumar <kumar.sydney@gmail.com>
Date: Sep 3, 2006 6:24 PM
Subject: Re: Curious about modeling Hanoi Addresses
To: Tom Lancaster <tom@newhanoian.com>

Hi Tom,

Representation of your address below. Given that Blind alley does not
have a name, but a number 47, I used the thoroughfare name to be "47".

<AddressDetails>
       <Country>
               <CountryName>Vietnam</CountryName>
               <AdministrativeArea Type="City">
                       <AdministrativeAreaName>Hanoi</AdministrativeAreaName>
                       <Locality Type="District">
                               <LocalityName>Dong Da</LocalityName>
                                       <Thoroughfare Type="alley">

<ThoroughfareNumber>378</ThoroughfareNumber>
                                               <ThoroughfareName>Duong
Le Duan</ThoroughfareName>

<DependentThoroughfare Type="blind alley">

<ThoroughfareName>47</ThoroughfareName>
                                                       </DependentThoroughfare>
                                                       <Premise Type="House">

<PremiseNumber>5</PremiseNumber>