Subject: RE: [cmis] minor issue: no download of spec from OASIS site?

Hi all,

  All documents, emails, calendar entries, etc. are *always* publicly
available. Non-OASIS members, however, have a different "view" into the
document archives, which isn't nicely organized. There's no harm in listing
the specs directly on the public page (Chairs and Secretaries can edit the
page content) -- just make sure you use the "public" flavor URI rather than
the members-only version. How to tell? The members-only URI has
".../apps/org/workgroup/cmis/..." in the string; the publicly-accessible one
instead has "../committees/..".

Regards,

Mary