Subject: Re: [cmis] I need the TC to remediate an error on your requestTCADMIN-611, CSD Creation / Upload Request for CMIS Version 1.0 Errata 01

Hi Chet,

Per your advice, we have put the two .doc files into a zip file and re-voted today. Would you please update TCADMIN-611 for us? I'm not sure we can update it ourselves. The new "Working Draft URL" is
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cmis/download.php/43125/cmis-v1.0-errata-1-draft.zip, and the new "Approval Link" is http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cmis/download.php/43135/2011-08-08%20Meeting%20minutes.txt.
If TCADMIN-612 also needs to be fixed, then these two new links can also be used.

Thanks.

David