Subject: [cmis] [CMIS working group for new base object type] Meeting notice

I have already received 3 responses from TC members who would like to attend this first meeting but will not be available on the 16th. So I am thinking of moving the date up 2 days to 1/18 or up 2 weeks to 1/30.
If anyone would like to attend has a strong preference or aversion to one of these 2 alternate dates, please let me know.

In the mean time, everyone with ideas or concerns about this, please add them to the CMIS-723 record. Then by the time we have the meeting we should have all of the areas for discussion already mapped out - and perhaps even some of them flushed out via the on line discussion.

Thanks all.

Jay Brown
Senior Engineer, ECM Development
IBM Software Group
jay.brown@us.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for Jay Brown---01/09/2012 03:12:33 PM---Meeting time : (Normal Monday time slot for TC meetings but alteJay Brown---01/09/2012 03:12:33 PM---Meeting time : (Normal Monday time slot for TC meetings but alternating with the bi weekly TC meetin

Jay Brown/Costa Mesa/IBM@IBMUS

cmis@lists.oasis-open.org

01/09/2012 03:12 PM

[cmis] [CMIS working group for new base object type] Meeting notice

Sent by:

<cmis@lists.oasis-open.org>

Meeting time : (Normal Monday time slot for TC meetings but alternating with the bi weekly TC meeting)
Next meeting: Monday January 16th, 9:00 PDT

Call in numbers:

Sign-in sheet for working group:
https://docs0.google.com/document/edit?id=1QQPv8aLLAPO-A4Z8DAOXrG3QbZtFiAGEuNjfeuxIQQY&hl=en&authkey=CJuo7ZMH

For background of topic see :
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/CMIS-723

Anyone wishing to participate in this discussion is invited to attend.

Thank you.