Subject: Re: [cmis] [CMIS working group for new base object type] Meeting notice

So far, I've had one person that has said they can make the 18th and one that has asked for the 30th. :)

If there is anyone else that wants to attend and can make one of those dates, please let me know so we can break the tie.

Thanks.

Jay Brown
Senior Engineer, ECM Development
IBM Software Group
jay.brown@us.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for Jay Brown---01/10/2012 02:40:49 PM---I have already received 3 responses from TC members who would liJay Brown---01/10/2012 02:40:49 PM---I have already received 3 responses from TC members who would like to attend this first meeting but

Jay Brown/Costa Mesa/IBM@IBMUS

cmis@lists.oasis-open.org

01/10/2012 02:40 PM

[cmis] [CMIS working group for new base object type] Meeting notice

Sent by:

<cmis@lists.oasis-open.org>

I have already received 3 responses from TC members who would like to attend this first meeting but will not be available on the 16th. So I am thinking of moving the date up 2 days to 1/18 or up 2 weeks to 1/30.
If anyone would like to attend has a strong preference or aversion to one of these 2 alternate dates, please let me know.

In the mean time, everyone with ideas or concerns about this, please add them to the CMIS-723 record. Then by the time we have the meeting we should have all of the areas for discussion already mapped out - and perhaps even some of them flushed out via the on line discussion.

Thanks all.

Jay Brown
Senior Engineer, ECM Development
IBM Software Group
jay.brown@us.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for Jay Brown---01/09/2012 03:12:33 PM---Meeting time : (Normal Monday time slot for TC meetings but alteJay Brown---01/09/2012 03:12:33 PM---Meeting time : (Normal Monday time slot for TC meetings but alternating with the bi weekly TC meetin

Jay Brown/Costa Mesa/IBM@IBMUS

cmis@lists.oasis-open.org

01/09/2012 03:12 PM

[cmis] [CMIS working group for new base object type] Meeting notice

Sent by:

<cmis@lists.oasis-open.org>

Meeting time : (Normal Monday time slot for TC meetings but alternating with the bi weekly TC meeting)
Next meeting: Monday January 16th, 9:00 PDT

Call in numbers:

Sign-in sheet for working group:
https://docs0.google.com/document/edit?id=1QQPv8aLLAPO-A4Z8DAOXrG3QbZtFiAGEuNjfeuxIQQY&hl=en&authkey=CJuo7ZMH

For background of topic see :
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/CMIS-723

Anyone wishing to participate in this discussion is invited to attend.

Thank you.