Subject: CLR TC teleconference calls

A possible alternative for future CLR TC teleconference calls….

Here is a link to a free teleconferencing service that I’ve used successfully: http://freeconferencing.liveoffice.com/.  There’s no cost other than your usual long distance charges.  It allows for up to 250 callers for a conference call lasting up to six hours.  You can also record the call and download the mp3 file (also free).  It does require you to create an account which will assign a call-in number (712 US area code), bridge number and moderator PIN.  Once your account is set up, there is no further setup required to schedule a call.  You can use it anytime you like.  Or we can use my existing account if you like.

Not sure what’s in it for the LiveOffice folks, other than hoping you’ll buy into their premium services.  There are other “free” teleconference services.   This just happens to be one I’ve used.

Jim