Subject: RE: [codelist] Nit about specification links

At 2007-07-26 09:25 -0400, Mary McRae wrote:
>Ah, okay - so you're saying use the codelist/errata tree for "in
>progress" errata; I'm guessing that once the TC
>formally approves errata that it would then go into the delivered package?

Ah ... good point ... I guess I hadn't thought it through.

In what form do "approved errata" take?  I thought a package having
been modified by approved errata would just be replaced whole (with
an appropriate section of the documentation indicating the changes
that were made).

Are approved errata reported separately as a separate document from
the specification that has been repaired?

I belive Tony took the wording from the start of the specification
out of the template ... to me, this indicates that errata are
separate from the package, and therefore would be in a separate directory:

    The non-normative errata page for this specification
    is located at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/codelist/.

Can you point to another project where errata have been published?

Thanks for your help with this!

--
Upcoming public training: XSLT/XSL-FO Sep 10, UBL/code lists Oct 1
Male Cancer Awareness Jul'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc