Subject: Suggested Skype teleconference for CLRTC - 2009-07-20

At 2009-07-05 15:16 -0400, I wrote:
>Perhaps we can make more progress with a teleconference.  The
>committee work cannot progress without the help of members.  And the
>theory is that we are supposed to be able to get more detailed
>analysis and work done by email than by talking, but that isn't happening.
>
>Off list please let me know ASAP either way if you can or cannot
>make a Skype teleconference on Monday July 13, 2009 15:00UTC:

Having received only one acknowledgement, I don't see a reason to
convene a meeting on Monday July 13.

But at least posting the draft and announcing the meeting has
triggered some private comments and a public comment:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist-comment/200907/msg00000.html

And I've been given the heads-up that there will be another public
comment soon.

I will produce a CVA 0.7 Draft 2 that accommodates the comments
received so far.  The changes proposed do not affect the validity of
existing instances, so no need to change the namespace for this upcoming draft.

Off list please let me know ASAP either way if you can or cannot make
a Skype teleconference on Monday July 20, 2009 15:00UTC:

   Central Europe:  17:00
   UK:              16:00
   Eastern:         11:00
   Central:         10:00
   Mountain:        09:00
   Pacific:         08:00

Thanks!

--
Possible July/August XSLT/XQuery/XSL-FO training in Oakland/CA/USA
Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc