Subject: Re: [codelist] Suggested Skype teleconference for CLRTC - 2009-07-20

Enough people have told me that they cannot make the meeting on
Monday July 20 that I suppose I should turn the question around.

Would all members please send to me their availability for a CLR TC
teleconference during the week of July 20-24, 2009.

We have to avoid July 22, 2009 15:00-1700UTC because the Skype line
is occupied for a UBL TC teleconference.

Otherwise I am available for the entire week so please let me
know.  Then I'll hopefully be able to announce a meeting where the
most members can attend.

Please note that even if you are not following the CVA developments
or the Genericode developments, your participation in the process is
important and you may in fact think of something to contribute as
those who are actively involved discuss the issues.

Tony needs to progress his genericode 2.0 work:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/200904/msg00010.html
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/200905/msg00001.html
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/200905/msg00002.html
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/200905/msg00004.html
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/200905/msg00010.html

I want to move CVA from a draft status to a committee specification.

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/200907/msg00003.html

... and I appreciate the feedback I've received that has triggered
two sets of updates in the past few weeks.  I'm pleased to get the
outside input.

Please let me know of your availability to participate in a call.

The roster lists the following as committee members:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/membership.php?wg_abbrev=codelist

  Drew Bolton ACORD Corporation
  Howard Mason BAE SYSTEMS plc
  Paul Spencer* Boynings Consulting Ltd.*
  Ken Holman* Crane Softwrights Ltd.* Chair
  Anthony Coates Document Engineering Services Limited
  Jon Bosak Individual
  Roberto Cisternino* Individual
  Ram Kumar* Individual
  Ray Denenberg Library of Congress*
  Rebecca Guenther Library of Congress*
  Jim Harris National Center for State Courts*
  Catherine Williams PISCES Ltd*

For some reason only Jim has maintained a "voting" status ... I will
of course revise that after we restart our meetings.

--
XSLT/XQuery/XSL-FO hands-on training - Oakland, CA, USA 2009-08-03
Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc