courtfiling-reqts message

Subject: Comment period on profile requirements strawman

In an attempt to bring the profile requirements task to a close, please provide any comments you have (in addition to those received from Shane Durham and Jim Cabral) by COB PDT Friday August 12.  In particular I invite the informal group of Bergeron, Cusick, and Leff to comment (since you indicated an interest in this topic during the July 19 TC call.)

I will respond to Jim's and Shane's comments later today.

Any comments (from Jim, Shane, or additional responders) on which there is no consensus by COB Friday will, I suppose, necessitate further discussion by the TC.

Thanks.
--Scott