Subject: still TLP 1.0 in CSAF 2.0?

Hi all,

I just noticed TLP 2.0 had been used since Aug 2022, but CSAF 2.0 still
lists TLP 1.0. I don't recall we had any discussion to address it.

Is it too late to upgrade CSAF 2.0 to cover TLP 2.0? Or is there any
future plan for a quick release of CSAF 2.1 for such an issue?

BTW, the future schema design can be enhanced to include the versions of
tlp, and add "anyOf"/"oneOf" for the user to select the proper version
of TLP.

Thanks,

--Feng