Subject: Re: [csaf] still TLP 1.0 in CSAF 2.0?

We can probably do a quick release if 2.1 to address TLP 2.0. Unfortunately, it’s too late since we already have the ball rolling for the final step to publish the standard.

Regards,

Omar Santos
Cisco PSIRT
os@cisco.com
PGP: 3AF27EDC

From: csaf@lists.oasis-open.org <csaf@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Feng Cao <feng.cao@oracle.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 9, 2022 5:16:56 PM
To: csaf@lists.oasis-open.org <csaf@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [csaf] still TLP 1.0 in CSAF 2.0?

Hi all,

I just noticed TLP 2.0 had been used since Aug 2022, but CSAF 2.0 still
lists TLP 1.0. I don't recall we had any discussion to address it.

Is it too late to upgrade CSAF 2.0 to cover TLP 2.0? Or is there any
future plan for a quick release of CSAF 2.1 for such an issue?

BTW, the future schema design can be enhanced to include the versions of
tlp, and add "anyOf"/"oneOf" for the user to select the proper version
of TLP.

Thanks,

--Feng