Subject: RE: [csaf] still TLP 1.0 in CSAF 2.0?

Hi Feng,

CSAF 2.0 (in its current version) was released 1st Aug 2022, TLP v2 according to members of the FIRST TLP SIG 2nd Aug 2022. As we are in the process to become an OASIS standard, we can't change that right now. (As a quick reminder: Please request your primary contacts to vote for that.)

I would suggest to include that change with CSAF 2.1. I had already a chat with the FIRST TLP SIG to design a JSON schema for TLP.

Right now, except from TLP:AMBER+STRICT, TLP v2 can already be used by pointing to the TLP v2 URL. The meaning of the labels stayed the same, only TLP:WHITE was renamed into TLP:CLEAR.

Best wishes,
Thomas

--
Thomas Schmidt