Subject: Re: [cti-taxii] TAXII Use Cases

Do you forsee the +/- existing at the Indicator/Observable level, or at the CybOX marking level?

IE can I disagree with only part of an indicator? Or do I have to disagree with the whole thing?
-
Jason Keirstead
Product Architect, Security Intelligence, IBM Security Systems
www.ibm.com/security | www.securityintelligence.com

Inactive hide details for Terry MacDonald ---2015/07/21 08:33:22 PM---I'd like to add some additional entries to Mark's Use CasTerry MacDonald ---2015/07/21 08:33:22 PM---I'd like to add some additional entries to Mark's Use Cases list: - Sending only the part of an obje

From: Terry MacDonald <terry.macdonald@threatloop.com>
To: Jason Keirstead/CanEast/IBM@IBMCA
Cc: "Davidson II, Mark S" <mdavidson@mitre.org>, "Jordan, Bret" <bret.jordan@bluecoat.com>, "cti-taxii@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti-taxii@lists.oasis-open.org>, Ron Williams <Ron.Williams@us.ibm.com>
Date: 2015/07/21 08:33 PM
Sent by: <cti-taxii@lists.oasis-open.org>

I'd like to add some additional entries to Mark's Use Cases list:

- Sending only the part of an object that has changed (increased efficiency)
- Sending just an agreement or disagreement with another organisation's assertion of a relationship (i.e. [+1] or [-1])
- Sending just an agreement or disagreement with another organisation's data in an object i.e. [+1] or [-1])

Cheers

Terry MacDonald
| STIX, TAXII, CybOX Consultant

M: +61-407-203-026
E: terry.macdonald@threatloop.com
W: www.threatloop.com

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this email do not represent the sentiment of any other party except my own. My views do not necessarily reflect those of my employers.