cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] STIX 1.2 converter to CSV

Yes MiSP might the most interop way to do this. Thanks for sharing!

On Wed, 10 Apr 2019 at 15:46, Alexandre Dulaunoy <Alexandre.Dulaunoy@circl.lu> wrote:
On 09/04/2019 09:10, Amirul Iman wrote:
> Hi CTI folks
>
> I need to do a quick check of of all of the indicators/observables from STIX v1.2 file package. The easiest way for me is probably to export it to CSV. Does anyone know if such converter tool exists?
>
> I had used the CERT-AU's CTI Toolkit (stixtransclient) but it does not support v1.2; which it only supports until v1.1.1.
>
> Regards,
> Amirul Iman

Hi,

You can also use MISP[1] which supports STIX 1.x and 2.0 for import and export. Then you can export in many different formats including CSV.

Cheers

PS: If you have any specific issues, don't hesitate to join https://gitter.im/MISP/MISP

[1] https://www.misp-project.org/

--
Alexandre Dulaunoy
CIRCL - Computer Incident Response Center Luxembourg

This publicly archived list provides a forum for asking questions,
offering answers, and discussing topics of interest on STIX,
TAXII, and CybOX. Users and developers of solutions that leverage
STIX, TAXII and CybOX are invited to participate.

In order to verify user consent to OASIS mailing list guidelines
and to minimize spam in the list archive, subscription is required
before posting.

Subscribe: cti-users-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org
Post: cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org